Crossed-Native Build Weirdness with Current 3.3 Branch

Mohan Embar gnustuff@thisiscool.com
Sun Apr 20 19:27:00 GMT 2003

Ranjit,

I'm getting some weirdness when I do the whole crossed, then crossed-native
thing with the current 3.3 branch on MingW. Have you tried building with the latest
3.3 code? For example, the crossed-native jar.exe crashes with a GPF (or whatever
they call it nowadays).

I'm not sure whether I've hosed something in my configuration or something has
changed. I'll dig into this more, but wanted to already send out a distress
signal. Luckily Danny spurred me to release a source snapshot so I can rebuild
with that and see if the problem disappears.

-- Mohan
http://www.thisiscool.com/
http://www.animalsong.org/