libgcc_s.so.1 and libgcj.so.4

Erik Poupaert erik.poupaert@chello.be
Sat Apr 19 15:55:00 GMT 2003

As I can see from your input, all shared objects referred to by your
executable are stable, "platform-type" dependencies. As Adrew pointed out,
libgcc itself could also be referenced dynamically -- instead of
statically -- but I guess the option is not necessarily available in the GCC
configure script, is it? But then, I can live with libgcc referenced
statically as well.

application?

I don't think so, at this point. In my impression, "--disable-shared" should
do. I'll give it a shot. Thanks.