Weird segmentation fault (2)

Geert Bevin gbevin@uwyn.com
Fri Apr 18 18:14:00 GMT 2003

> In that case you'll have to read through the list archives a bit.
> People occasionally have problems with the CNI invocation API.  I'm
> not up-to-date on all the problems with it.

This seems to be the exact same report :
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/java/2003-04/msg00058.html

With a patch here :
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/java-patches/2003-q1/msg00893.html

That apparently hasn't been applied yet.

--
Geert Bevin                       Uwyn
"Use what you need"               Lambermontlaan 148

PGP Fingerprint : 4E21 6399 CD9E A384 6619  719A C8F4 D40D 309F D6A9
Public PGP key  : available at servers pgp.mit.edu, wwwkeys.pgp.net