Weird segmentation fault (2)

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Fri Apr 18 17:47:00 GMT 2003

>>>>> "Geert" == Geert Bevin <gbevin@uwyn.com> writes:

Geert> I just compile this with 'gcc -o main main.cc -lgcj', execute with
Geert> ./main and get a segmentation fault again.

Geert> The above code should function, no?

It is really a lot easier if you make `main' a Java method.
I suggest doing this unless there is some reason you absolutely
cannot.

In that case you'll have to read through the list archives a bit.
People occasionally have problems with the CNI invocation API.  I'm
not up-to-date on all the problems with it.

We need to add some test cases for this; currently we don't test it at
all...  If you have some simple code that works, send it and I'll try
to get it in the test suite.