Integration with C

Geert Bevin gbevin@uwyn.com
Thu Apr 17 17:54:00 GMT 2003

Andrew Haley wrote:
> No, you'll have to write a C interface in C++.  It's still 10-100
> times faster than JNI.

Ok. Thanks a lot for this information. Another related question, can I
work with function pointers to execute registered C callback hooks or is
this not possible in the CNI architecture? Otherwise, I'll have to poll
at regular intervals from within the gui, which is a pretty ugly
solution ;-)

--
Geert Bevin                       Uwyn
"Use what you need"               Lambermontlaan 148

PGP Fingerprint : 4E21 6399 CD9E A384 6619  719A C8F4 D40D 309F D6A9
Public PGP key  : available at servers pgp.mit.edu, wwwkeys.pgp.net