compile question about dll of windows

Frank Jacobs forkjake@yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 00:37:00 GMT 2003

Perhaps I'm late to the game, but I still thought that Java DLLs
weren't working in Windows: you can create them via GCJ, but you
can't actually use them in applications.

I looked back and saw that there has been some recent discussion on
this, but there doesn't appear to be any resolution (e.g.
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/java/2003-04/msg00059.html). If I'm off base on
this, can someone clarify where we are with this.

Thanks,

:-) Frank