comfirm concept

Steve Ni list@boyi-online.com
Sun Apr 6 13:42:00 GMT 2003

Hi, I am developing a java desktop application, because I hope there are
many user to download it, so I have to reduce its size of release file. But,
as known, JVM is required whatever your program is simplest!  I try to use
GCJ to compile my project then, but I don't know if I can do as I thought by
GCJ:
First, I hope I can compile my project into one exe file and many dll file
type, i.e., I want to compile my main source code into exe, and compile
others to dll.
Second, I refer to many different jar package, some is open source, some is
not. If I can compile them successfully by GCJ?

I try to study GCJ, but I find I almost can't compile any package
successfully, except some example code! What's status of GCJ now?