maximum memory for gcj-compiled executable?

Boehm, Hans hans_boehm@hp.com
Thu Apr 3 21:46:00 GMT 2003

I suspect it would be good to know which memory segments are growing.  If there is not a tool around to look at a process address space in win32, a slight adaptation of the win32 version of GC_register_dynamic_lbraries code in boehm-gc/dyn_load.c should be usable for dumping the address space layout.

Hans