Linking question

Anthony Green green@redhat.com
Mon Oct 21 07:37:00 GMT 2002

On Mon, 2002-10-21 at 06:10, Mark Anderson wrote:
> Therefore, my question is do I need to compile the JAR file to native code or
> is there any way I can create my binary without doing this?

You either need to compile the JAR file to native code, or restructure
your program so no references to Hexprint appear in your program.  This
means you're pretty much limited to whatever you can manage with
Class.forName().  There are a few approaches you can try... reflection,
abstraction, proxies...

Perhaps one day we'll be able to make what you're asking for work.

AG