Newbie

Loïc Péron loic.peron@bigfoot.com
Mon Oct 14 14:35:00 GMT 2002

Quoting Tom Tromey <tromey@redhat.com>:

> Loïc> Well, what I want to achive is a win32 stand alone java-written
> Loïc> application using bytecode libraries and a native launcher that
> Loïc> does not rely on anything else than it's own binary libraries.
>
> Do you mean you want the bytecode to appear in these libraries instead
> of in a separate .jar file?

Oh no. I just want to have a little native code as possible to let some
of my stubborn user feel easy facing a native win32 "myprog.exe" with
an icon and swt-native gui use my program while only writting it in pure
java. Thus I'd like to have a native loader+interpreter+swt interfaced
with bytecode libraries containing the application guts.

If I could avoid writing a supplementary loader and directly use bytecode
classes in jar files from native classes in the loader, instead of relying
on indirect class loading, things would be much easyer :)

--
Loïc Péron

phone:(33) 683 880 177
mailto:loic.peron@bigfoot.com