Newbie

Loïc Péron loic.peron@bigfoot.com
Mon Oct 14 14:29:00 GMT 2002

Quoting Andrew Haley <aph@redhat.com>:

> If you look at the
> source code for gij you should be able to figure out how to do it.

Well, my concern is about how much tweaking of C code is involved in
the process, as my few C skills are quite dated. I mean, at this time,
what I want to achieve is not fully available out-of-the-box. Not that
it is a problem, but I prefer not reinvent the wheel.

> However, be aware that gcj's interpreter is slower than many, so you
> may not get the eperformance you need.

As the program is mainly targeted as a user interface to complicated
data structure rather than heavy computing, it may not be so noticeable.

Well, I'll give it a try as soon as possible and let know.

Thanks

--
Loïc Péron

phone:(33) 683 880 177