gcj Questions

Josh Schlicker notyou64@hotmail.com
Thu Oct 3 08:10:00 GMT 2002

I recently installed gcc-3.2 on my home system, and i have a problem with
gcj.

Whenever i try to compile i get errors like the following:

mainWindow.java:28: Class or interface 'javax.swing.SwingConstants' not
found in import.
import javax.swing.SwingConstants;

mainWindow.java:30: Superclass 'JFrame' of class 'mainWindow' not found.
public class mainWindow extends JFrame implements ActionListener,
ChangeListener, WindowListener

I know i need to set up CLASSPATH, but i am not sure what to set it to.  If
this helps, i configured gcc with the following line:

configure --prefix=/usr --enable-threads

Any help would be appreciated,
Josh Schlicker