[ATTACHEMENT TO:] BUG REPORT. Loading native-libs dynamically end up with cast-error...

Linuxhippy linuxhippy@web.de
Sat Nov 30 07:53:00 GMT 2002

Hi!

I am really sorry for wasting yout and adam´s time. `m so stupid sorry
for all traffic I made.
GNU-Software is really great, thank you for your support!

I want to develop a mainstrem-dektop-tool for Linux-Users (I´m not sure
if I should take swt org java-gtk as gui) and I hope I can help GCJ to
more popularity.
Of cource I will tell the users how great gcj is! Thanks for wasting
yout tim for me, it works so great at all!

Thanks, thanks, thanks and good luck toward the future. Of course I´ll
visit the list as often as now,  but I´m not shure if I can help
anybody, I´m not a gcj-professional ;-)

Thanks and good luck!

thx Linuxhippy