Had to hand-modify makefiles to get libjava to build - did I get configuration options wrong?

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Wed Nov 27 10:42:00 GMT 2002

Scott> I'm working on the Makefile.am patch, but I'm new to automake, and I'm
Scott> having trouble.  So far I think I've figured out the process, which is:
Scott> [ ... ]

Yeah, that's right.

Scott> When I run automake (installed from automake-gcj-1.4.tar.gz, which is
Scott> version 1.6.3), I get a lot of output, ending in:

Hmm.  automake-gcj-1.4.tar.gz should report that it is version 1.4.
This is most likely the cause of the other problems you are seeing.