Dynamic class loading also with compilied objects?

Linuxhippy linuxhippy@web.de
Sun Nov 24 16:30:00 GMT 2002

Hi there!

Is it possible to load complied java (object-files) with gcj-compilied
programs.
The FAQ says, that its possible to load and interpret class-files
dynamically but is this also possible with already compilied classes?

thx Linuxhippy

PS: This static-linking failure makes me going postal. Why cant I do
this: gcj -o test myclass.java mylib.so --main=maclass -static
The executable always crashes with segfault. My mylib.so uses JNI, even
static libraries (*.a) dont work. But both static and *.so libs work,
when I only compile a simple hello-world app...

Please help me, I like GCJ so much, but this is really necessary for
distributing my (GNU)-App....