j2sdk build-depends cannot be satisfied?

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Sun Nov 17 00:09:00 GMT 2002

Per> gjdoc appears to be written in Java.  Since it is a host-tool,
Per> not a target library, there will be some complications.  I.e.
Per> it should only be built when building native *or* when a
Per> HOST_GCJ (or whatever) is specified.  But this is an issue
Per> we probably need to handle sooner or later.

We already handle this for jv-convert, rmic, and rmiregistry.
In the past we only built them when native.  I'm not sure what happens
now (probably the host-x-host folks will want these enabled for their
builds too, if they aren't already).