New java/status.html file

Gerald Pfeifer pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Nov 4 09:53:00 GMT 2002

On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Jeff Sturm wrote:
> For that matter, I noticed the ChangeLog is not consistenly updated.  I
> wasn't sure if an htdocs ChangeLog is covered by any policy.

In general we don't have ChangeLogs for the web pages (though perhaps
this might be a useful addition?).

In those cases, however, like Java or libstdc++, where projects decided
to adopt the convention of ChangeLogs I always honor those as a matter
of courtesy.

That is, I'd say the rule is: If there is a ChangeLog honor it by adding
to it, else just use the CVS commit message.

Gerald