core dump

Martin Aliger martin_aliger@email.cz
Mon Nov 4 07:47:00 GMT 2002

Hi list,

I know, you have lot of work and I hope this is correct list to ask my question.

I try to compile C++/Java mixed code in GCJ (in order to make C++ port of POI project jakarta.apache.org/poi).
Namely this realy short example: (taken from CNI docs)
-----
#include <java/lang/Math.h>
int main()
{
     jint i=java::lang::Math::round((jfloat)2.3);
     return 0;
}
-----

And it core-dumps for me :-(

gcj --version says
gcj (GCC) 3.2
I built it myself from 3.2 sources with only --prefix modifier.

gdb says just: [new thread], catch SIGSEGV, [going to thread]. No other useful messages...

Am I doing something wrong? Or is this any bug? What I want is just to call static method from Java class (preferably compiled in shared library without other dependencies and working on Win32, but I try this later)

Thanks in forward,
Martin
[please add CC to me - I'm not subscriber]