Java DLLs

Frank Jacobs forkjake@yahoo.com
Wed May 29 11:19:00 GMT 2002

Has anyone tried to create Windows DLLs with GCJ?

I've been spending some time lately trying to figure
out the proper dllwrap command-line parameters, but
haven't been successful yet. Before spending more
time, just wanted to check if anyone has had success
with this.

To clarify a bit, I'd like to write a helper class and
build it into a DLL. I'd then create a main class that
uses the helper class. I'd compile the main class to
an executable.

Thanks,

:-) Frank