gcj, libjava status on darwin.

Andreas Tobler toa@pop.agri.ch
Thu May 23 04:58:00 GMT 2002

Hi all,

this morning I had a big success on the libjava side on darwin. Since
Mark fixed something in gcj the last few days I was able to build a
complete gcc with c,c++ and java on a HFS+ partition. I no longer need
to build under UFS. Great.
Also a recent fix from Loren allows me WITHOUT tweaking libjava to
build. He introduced the 'qc' flag. Thanks.
Now the only thing I have to tweak is the thing mentioned in the
libstdc++ FAQ with ctype. All the rest is in the trunk and you can build
  and install a gcc with libjava on darwin5.4.
Thanks to all who helped.

Regards,

Andreas