testsuite broken?

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Wed Mar 27 15:54:00 GMT 2002

>>>>> "Bryce" == Bryce McKinlay <bryce@waitaki.otago.ac.nz> writes:

Bryce> When I try to run the testsuite (with mainline), all the
Bryce> execution tests fail with something like:
Bryce> [ ... ]

I haven't seen this.  Did you do `make install' first?  I do, and I'm
wondering if that is why I don't see it.

See my recent message to Loren.  Maybe something changed.  Try running
with --verbose and see how LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set.

Bryce> This seems to happen regardless of whether I have libgcj
Bryce> installed on the LD_LIBRARY_PATH or not.

The test suite explicitly overrides this.