Patch: FYI: gcj3.1 status update

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Fri Mar 22 11:27:00 GMT 2002

>>>>> "Rainer" == Rainer Orth <ro@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE> writes:

Tom> Daily status update.

Rainer> A few corrections:

Thanks.  You've done this a couple times and I've neglected to mention
how helpful it has been.  It's very helpful.

Rainer>   Unfortunately, there have been no suggestions what to do
Rainer>   about this issue: is it expected that -fcheck-references
Rainer>   introduces new testsuite failures or even bootstrap
Rainer>   failures?

Nope.  This will be fixed soon.

Rainer> * alpha-dec-osf5.1 bootstraps, but shows many EH failures:
Rainer>   http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/java/2002-03/msg00456.html
Rainer>   I'm trying to find out what to do about those EH failures (PR
Rainer>   target/5966).

I'll add this PR to the list.
I don't know what to do about the failures either.