xscale-elf testsuite results

Rainer Orth ro@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
Fri Mar 22 03:29:00 GMT 2002

Anthony Green <green@redhat.com> writes:

> Here's my analisys of the failures.  A number of them appear to be issues
> with the front-end...
>
> FAIL: final_initialization_in_ctor compilation from source
> FAIL: final_initialization_in_ctor -O compilation from source
>
> I have no idea what's going on here:

same here: I'm seeing the same problem when using -fcheck-references on
i386-pc-solaris2.8 and sparc-sun-solaris2.8 (breaks bootstrap):

	http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/java/2002-03/msg00493.html

Given that the use of -fcheck-references affects java only, while the other
suggested solution (configuring with --enable-sjlj-exceptions) affects EH
performance across all languages, I'd prefer to use the former for now.

	Rainer