Release stuff

andreas tobler toa@pop.agri.ch
Wed Mar 13 13:57:00 GMT 2002

>Anthony> I have xscale-elf working.  I think there was one more patch
>Anthony> that I was asked to clean up before checking it in.  I'd like
>Anthony> to get it working over the next few days.  It would be nice
>Anthony> to have one embedded target going in this release.
>
>I agree.  I've added this target to my list.
>
>Anthony> I'll try and produce some AIX results.  IIRC DJE got it
>Anthony> working recently (the libffi bits are in at least).
>
>Let me know how it goes.
>
>I think we should try to enable libgcj builds by default on known-good
>platforms, with the exception of Irix (since it still requires special
>care) and Darwin (since it requires a special filesystem).

I'd like here to add my comment, don't add darwin as default supported
since, as mentioned, it needs a special fs. If it is possible you could
add my config to get a working libgcj, as an example. (Other options are
needed aswell.)

Will send it later.. if needed.

Regards,
Andreas

--

../gcc/configure --prefix=/Volumes/reserved1/gcctmp1 --enable-
languages=c,c++,java --enable-libgcj --enable-sjlj-exceptions --disable-