Libjava failures status

Jan Hubicka jh@suse.cz
Fri Mar 8 12:16:00 GMT 2002

> Anthony> I'm seeing a build problem in libjava now.  Could this be
> Anthony> related to your recent changes?
>
> We've been experiencing an unusual number of Java build regression
> lately.  Generally speaking these have occurred due to changes in
> non-Java parts of gcc.  I'd like to ask that people please build
> libgcj when making changes, especially when building the branch.
> Thanks.

I hope the situation to stabilize now. The new sanity checking has
shown the fact that many passes where broken on updating CFG with
non-call-exceptions, triggered only in Java code.

I hope the situation to be mostly solved now that should result
in less crashes caused by unrelated changes and of course less
invalid code produced.

BTW has been the non-call-exceptions tested somewhat?

Honza