[freenet-tech] Technology / Features

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Fri Mar 1 19:18:00 GMT 2002

>>>>> "David" == David Mosberger <davidm@napali.hpl.hp.com> writes:

David> I discussed this briefly with Hans and it sounds it might be
David> the case that the contents of the language-specific data area
David> is under your (Java) control?  If so, perhaps you can encode
David> the needed info in the LSDA.  libunwind definitely gives you
David> access to this area.

I don't know what the LSDA is.  Is there some base document I can read
to get up to speed?

Anyway, our interpreter is a pretty standard bytecode interpreter.
The PC ranges reported on the stack will always be in one particular
method.  We'd need to be able to specify the real underlying
class/method name on a per-thread basis.