[freenet-tech] Technology / Features

Boehm, Hans hans_boehm@hp.com
Fri Mar 1 15:29:00 GMT 2002

David Mosberger has been working on ways to support dynamically generated
(e.g. by a JIT) code in the IA64 unwind interface.

I would guess that interpreter frames can also be handled by noticing that
the PC in a certain frame points to the interpreter, and then looking at
alternate data structures.  But I doubt this has been though through.

Hans