JPEG decoder?

Adam Megacz gcj@lists.megacz.com
Wed Jun 19 10:54:00 GMT 2002

Hey, I'm looking for a free/libre pure-Java (no CNI/JNI) progressive
JPEG decoder; I figured I'd ask here because at some point
GCJ/CLASSPATH will need such a thing, so perhaps you've already found
one.

There are a few out there (such as Florian Raemy's and derivitaves
thereof) that don't support progressive JPEGs, which unfortunately are
more popular than non-progressive thanks to the web.

  https://answers.google.com/answers/main?cmd=threadview&id=28781

I have to make some assurances about security for the code I'm
writing, so the risk of buffer overflows puts C/C++ code out of the
running.

  - a

--
Sick of HTML user interfaces?