ZipInputStream brokenness

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Tue Jun 4 19:54:00 GMT 2002

>> I have a partial patch for this.  It is appended.  It still has at
>> least one bug, since your test program still fails.

Adam> Are you sure? It works for me -- Thanks, Tom!

Well, my current build definitely fails on a zip file I made from your
files.  But maybe something is weird.  Anyway I can't rebuild the
trunk now so I can't work on this until I'm back from my trip.

Adam> Is this too invasive to go on the branch?

What exactly we're doing with the branch is an open question.