Almost there... (episode 2)

Adam Megacz gcj@lists.megacz.com
Sat Jul 27 01:22:00 GMT 2002

Tom Tromey <tromey@redhat.com> writes:
> Norman> I seem to remember that there was some magic involved to
> Norman> getting either the gtk or the Xlib peers built.

> Can it even be done?  I don't remember the last time I tried it.

Both are woefully (as in less than 5%) incomplete.

If anybody wants to work on them, I can relicense some of the code in
the XWT native POSIX/X11 client. Although XWT doesn't use the AWT API,
most of the native code you'll need is already there for you to
cut-and-paste from.

  - a

--
Sick of HTML user interfaces?
www.xwt.org

Some people don't care if the pie is smaller, so long as they still
get all of it.