Native compilation article

Bryce McKinlay bryce@waitaki.otago.ac.nz
Wed Jan 30 22:30:00 GMT 2002

Adam Megacz wrote:

>Now that method-gc works the way I want it to (finally!), I'm no
>longer stressing over XWT's progress rate; it should be clear sailing
>from here to the source release. I'm going to begin generating the
>gcj-on-mingw patches tonight.

Great!

>Also, Bryce, I noticed that your patch to DOLLARS_IN_IDENTIFIERS still
>hasn't made it into gcc cvs... do you think you could pressure the
>maintainers a bit to accept it?

Huh? I checked it in last year:

2001-12-20  Bryce McKinlay  <bryce@waitaki.otago.ac.nz>

    * mangle.c (mangle_member_name): Don't special-case for
    NO_DOLLAR_IN_LABEL.
    * mangle_name.c (unicode_mangling_length): Likewise.
    (append_unicode_mangled_name): Likewise.
    * parse.y (make_nested_class_name): Remove dead NO_DOLLAR_IN_LABEL
    code.