wierd exception / thread interaction on win32

Adam Megacz gcj@lists.megacz.com
Wed Jan 9 20:57:00 GMT 2002

I don't fully expect an answer to this question, but any pointers are
welcome...

I'm seeing a wierd behavior with gcj on Win32 where one thread will
throw an exception, and another (seemingly randomly chosen) thread
which is blocked on a monitor will spontaneously unblock and catch the
exception.

Strange, huh? At first I thought this only happened with SEGV's, but
I'm seeing it with stuff like java.net.ConnectException as well...

Any tips on where to start looking for something like this? I'm using
SJLJ exceptions and CreateEvent() for monitors.

  - a