[freenet-tech] Technology / Features

Adam Megacz gcj@lists.megacz.com
Mon Feb 25 12:38:00 GMT 2002

Goran Thyni <goran@kirra.net> writes:
> It is more a question of syntax not handled by gcj at the moment.

What syntax does GCJ not handle?

> A way around syntax problems is to just compile .class files
> generate by jikes/javac with gcj. But this is no fun debugging.

I personally don't use GCJ for debugging -- I get my code 100%
working/debugged/tested under HotSpot, and then recompile with GCJ for
deployment. VM's and interpreters will probably always provide a
better debugging environment than static compilers.

  - a

--
"If I put copyrighted material into the 'chewy nougat center', I can
 claim the crunchy chocolate coating is an 'Access Control

Why Windows NT/2k/XP is unreliable: www.zappadoodle.com