Many libjava testsuite failures on Solaris/SPARC and Intel

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Thu Feb 7 17:54:00 GMT 2002

Rainer> I'm currently investigating GCC 3.0 on Solaris 2.5.1/SPARC
Rainer> (where --enable-libgcj is on by default), Solaris 8/SPARC
Rainer> (both 32-bit and 64-bit) and Solaris 8/Intel (where I've
Rainer> manually set --enable-libgcj).

Rainer -- I was looking at PR 5585 and I saw your note.  I'm sorry I
let this drop for so long.  I'm actually quite behind on my gcj email :-(

Rainer> Thu Jun 28 00:47:23 2001  Rainer Orth  <ro@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
Rainer> * lib/libjava.exp (libjava_find_lib): Remove duplicate .la files.

Could you add a comment to this patch explaining why we return just
the `-L' option and not the library as well?  Then check in the patch.

Thanks,