help width gcj 3.2

Ranjit Mathew rmathew@hotmail.com
Thu Dec 19 03:01:00 GMT 2002

Daniel Peñaloza Egas wrote:
> I have Win95 with MinGW version 3.2 with gcj 3.2.
>
> HolaMundo.java
>
> public class HolaMundo {
>       public static void main(String[] args) {
>             System.out.prinln("Hola Mundo!!!!");
>       }
> }
>
> gcj -- main=HolaMundo - o HolaMundo HolaMundo.java
>
> all good, and when I execute it gives to the message
>
> HolaMundo.exe
>
> "The HolaMundo.exe file this tie ones to a KERNEL32.DLL:SignalObjectAndWait of export that does not exist."
>
> That I am making bad?

No...SignalObjectAndWait seems to be defined only in NT4 or
better and not on Win9x. However, I'm wondering how it works
on my home computer that runs Win98... Please give us some
time to investigate this.

(GCJ developers, FYI, SignalObjectAndWait is used in
_Jv_ThreadWait( ) in win32-threads.c of GCJ 3.2.)

Ranjit.

--
Ranjit Mathew          Email: rmathew AT hotmail DOT com

Bangalore, INDIA.      Web: http://ranjitmathew.tripod.com/