Report on GCJ as packaging tool for SWT applications

Joerg Brunsmann joerg_brunsmann@yahoo.de
Fri Dec 13 13:08:00 GMT 2002

 --- Øyvind_Harboe wrote:

> I'll kick my efforts with trying to pull out the java.util.prefs stuff
> from Classpath, file a couple of bugreports and see how that goes.

Great. Thanks. As was pointed out here

  http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/java/2002-12/msg00141.html

you can see the missing pieces at the japi generated page. If you decide
to make changes to java source code 'A.java' because you spot a difference
between the classpath implementation and the jdk1.4 just copy the old file
to 'A.java.old', edit the changes to 'A.java', run the command

  $ 'diff -c3p A.java.old A.java'

and post the diff to the java-patches mailing list. It's easy, isn't it?
You'll find more information about contributing information here:

  http://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html

Jörg