Report on GCJ as packaging tool for SWT applications

Øyvind Harboe oyvind.harboe@zylin.com
Fri Dec 13 12:11:00 GMT 2002

> Please submit a PR.  It would be best for us if it included a
> small test case showing the bug; otherwise it becomes much
> harder to reproduce the bug (especially once you consider
> that it might be quite some time before anybody looks at it ...)

In the GCJ FAQ, I find instructions to submit libgcj bugs at
http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl

I didn't find anywhere to submit GCJ bugs specifically.

> Yes.  I had a patch to add a flag to suppress this warning,
> but it was rejected.  I don't think any such flag will be forthcoming.

I suppose it is possible to create an output trimming script, should
the need arise.

Øyvind