Tainted by Sun's source code?

Oscar Pearce oscar@pearceenterprises.com
Wed Dec 4 14:47:00 GMT 2002

It looks like I have some free time coming up and I'd like to contribute
to gcj's run-time library, specifically AWT and Swing.  I have a fair
amount of Swing experience (more than I like, really :-( ), and an
application that I could use to test against.  Does the fact that I've
seen bits of Sun's source code over the years preclude me from
contributing?  It's not like I've sat down and studied the source, just
that I've stepped into it (accidentally) occasionally while debugging.
Who would I need to ask?

Thanks in advance,
Oscar