Fwd: Re: possible runtime class intialization error

Martin Aliger martin_aliger@email.cz
Tue Dec 3 01:26:00 GMT 2002

> .-------.
> |abc.doc|
> .-------.
> POIFS const 0
> POIFS const 1 109
> Invalid header signature; read 2763311526040853058, expected -2226271756974174256
>

> Did you send the correct `abc.doc'?

It doesn't matter. Just point to any file. That bug (if it is bug) is not dependant on file content. Only static constants matters. Such long sources are absolutly unnecessary, but when I isolate problematic parts from it, it works good for some magic reason...

You got this result 0/109 in gcj as well as IBM VM? I tried only Sun's HotSpot...

Regards,
Martin