_Jv_ThisExecutable

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Mon Dec 2 20:09:00 GMT 2002

See PR 8685.

Right now a simple use of the CNI invocation API will cause a crash.
That's because _Jv_ThisExecutable(char*) isn't called by default.

One fix would be not to crash if `this executable' isn't set -- either
we could set it to a dummy value or we could just add conditions.

Another fix would be to add JvThisExecutable and require it to be
called.

Another would be to add a new argument to _Jv_CreateJavaVM.

Any preferences?  Per, I thought you might prefer one approach over
another, since you wrote the CNI invocation API.