[Fwd: Re: GCJ/MinGW Build Efforts Update: Builds, But Compiler Gives Errors]

Ranjit Mathew rmathew@hotmail.com
Thu Aug 29 22:20:00 GMT 2002

Billinghurst, David (CRTS) wrote:
> There are a few win32 (mingw and cygwin) patches
> in the mainline and/or the cygwin/mingw branch of 3.2
> that haven't gone into the 3.2 branch.  It would make

Pardon me if this question is blindingly obvious, but
how do I get a tarball/patchset of this cygwin/mingw
branch you've been talking of? I have been using the
GCC 3.2 release tarball with mingw-local patches
applied as found at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/

Thanks for your help,
Ranjit.