apologies, 3.1, mingw wishlist

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Tue Apr 9 15:36:00 GMT 2002

>>>>> "Adam" == Adam Megacz <gcj@lists.megacz.com> writes:

Adam> Second: is 3.1 still scheduled for release on 15-Apr, or has it
Adam> been pushed back?

I assume it has been pushed back but I have not heard either official
or unofficial word.

Adam> - Fix the badly-broken notifyAll()
Adam> - Make Win32Process work
Adam> - Hash Synchronization (this already works, I just have to merge patches)
Adam> - Closer review of java.io.* for proper error handling

These all sound great.

Depending on timing, etc, they might not make it into 3.1.  That isn't
fatal.  We could always get the changes into 3.1.1.

Adam> - Get the testsuite to run (somehow -- not sure yet how I'll do it)

AG suggests using Wine.  Anything that works is fine by me though.

Adam> Is there anything else that I should consider?

You know the Windows status better than anybody.  How about submitting
a PR for all the problems and missing things you know of once you've
finished the next round of coding?  That way we'll have a better idea
of the state and to-do items later on.