Problem with interpreted double operations on IA64

Boehm, Hans hans_boehm@hp.com
Tue Apr 9 09:43:00 GMT 2002

It's attached, but probably not very informative; __java_double is
understood by the front end.  But it's a bit hard for me to follow what it
does with it, or why it exists as a type distinct from double.

Hans