Could you please check this into 3.0.1, too?

Jeff Sturm jsturm@one-point.com
Fri Sep 28 23:16:00 GMT 2001

On 27 Sep 2001, Tom Tromey wrote:
> Jeff> These are reasonable suggestions.  But it's really not up to me
> Jeff> to decide what does/does not go in 3.0.2.  Would anyone object
> Jeff> to committing these?
>
> I think that would be fine.

OK.  I confirmed these cause no regressions and committed them to the
branch.

Martin, does this provide what you need?  I believe the branch freezes
Monday, so there is little time left to fix anything for 3.0.2 (sorry
about the delay, I'm horribly behind on just about everything at the
moment).

Jeff