Why is $prefix/include not inside cpp searchpath?

Neil Booth neil@daikokuya.demon.co.uk
Thu Sep 20 14:59:00 GMT 2001

Per Bothner wrote:-

> I was waiting for approval.  I guess technically as a cpplib maintainer I
> could check in it, but I wouldn't feel comfortable about it.  But with
> your (additional) approval and no objections, I guess I'll go ahead.

Hmm, I'm not a configury expert by any means.  Maybe Zack could have a
look too; he's a lot more familiar with that stuff than me.  Zack?

> >This would close the PR you filed, wouldn't it?
> >
> Which PR?

3104.  I seem to recall a small thread about this very topic from
around that time.

Neil.