java to RTL

Mohammad O'mara momara@iti-idsc.gov.eg
Wed May 16 07:00:00 GMT 2001

I know that we talked alot about Java to RTl , but
this maybe a new issue .. i'm working on optimizing java code on the level of
JVM assembly code , this Java code maybe targeting hardware not only software ,
i.e. in my java description i describe some hardware functions like multiplexers
and decoders and so , in order to map these parts on a silicon chip finally .
all i need to know know if there is a possiblity to reach an RTL format of my
JVM bytecodes , and from this RTL presentation i optain a hardware circuit on
the RTL level , then carryout the optimization from the point of view of a
hardware engineer not a software engineer .. and then reach the best solution
say based on the speedest hardware circuit representing my functionality that i
already wrote in java previousely .. and back again from the optimized RTL to
JVM instructions or simply a bytecode for that RTL ?
please , send a reply even for one of all those
things am asking about :) .. this could help indeed ..
thanks