Possible patch for miscompiled defer-pops

Jeff Sturm jsturm@one-point.com
Sun May 6 21:49:00 GMT 2001

On 1 May 2001, Per Bothner wrote:
> I checked in my patch as is, but with this comment:
>
> /* Should perhaps use expand_label, but this is simpler and safer. */

Great!  This really helps.  Thanks for tracking it down.  (I never
realized LABELED_BLOCK_EXPR is only used by gcj, so it makes sense that
users of other frontends didn't report a problem.)

I've confirmed this fixes PR/1412.  Anybody with GNATS access, feel free
to close that PR.  PR/1159 should be reevaluated as well.

Jeff