[3.0 branch] libjava testsuite, i686-pc-linux-gnu --disable-shared

Joseph S. Myers jsm28@cam.ac.uk
Wed May 2 05:55:00 GMT 2001

On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Joseph S. Myers wrote:

> On i686-pc-linux-gnu, configured with --prefix=/opt/gcc/snapshot
> --disable-shared --enable-threads=posix --with-system-zlib, I find the
> libjava testsuite (3.0 branch) runs for an excessive length of time
> because of many execution tests timing out.  When using --enable-shared
> instead this doesn't happen and the results are the more reasonable

I'm still observing this problem, which makes building and running the
testsuite take about seven times as long as it should.  The diff between
--enable-shared and --disable-shared libjava.sum is:

1c1
< Test Run By jsm28 on Wed May  2 09:55:48 2001
---
> Test Run By jsm28 on Wed May  2 00:45:27 2001
431,432c431,433
< PASS: Class_1 execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: Class_1 output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: Class_1 execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: Class_1 output from bytecode->native test
438,439c439,441
< PASS: Class_1 -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: Class_1 -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: Class_1 -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: Class_1 -O output from bytecode->native test
487,488c489,491
< PASS: G19990301_01 execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: G19990301_01 output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: G19990301_01 execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: G19990301_01 output from bytecode->native test
494,495c497,499
< PASS: G19990301_01 -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: G19990301_01 -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: G19990301_01 -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: G19990301_01 -O output from bytecode->native test
571,572c575,577
< PASS: InterfaceDispatch execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: InterfaceDispatch output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: InterfaceDispatch execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: InterfaceDispatch output from bytecode->native test
578,579c583,585
< PASS: InterfaceDispatch -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: InterfaceDispatch -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: InterfaceDispatch -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: InterfaceDispatch -O output from bytecode->native test
581,582c587,588
< PASS: Invoke_1 execution from source compiled test
< PASS: Invoke_1 output from source compiled test
---
> FAIL: Invoke_1 execution from source compiled test
> UNTESTED: Invoke_1 output from source compiled test
588,589c594,595
< PASS: Invoke_1 -O execution from source compiled test
< PASS: Invoke_1 -O output from source compiled test
---
> FAIL: Invoke_1 -O execution from source compiled test
> UNTESTED: Invoke_1 -O output from source compiled test
637,638c643,644
< PASS: N19990310_4 execution from source compiled test
< XPASS: N19990310_4 output from source compiled test
---
> FAIL: N19990310_4 execution from source compiled test
> UNTESTED: N19990310_4 output from source compiled test
646,647c652,653
< PASS: N19990310_4 -O execution from source compiled test
< XPASS: N19990310_4 -O output from source compiled test
---
> FAIL: N19990310_4 -O execution from source compiled test
> UNTESTED: N19990310_4 -O output from source compiled test
701,702c707,709
< PASS: PR162 execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: PR162 output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: PR162 execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: PR162 output from bytecode->native test
708,709c715,717
< PASS: PR162 -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: PR162 -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: PR162 -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: PR162 -O output from bytecode->native test
729,730c737,739
< PASS: PR242 execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: PR242 output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: PR242 execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: PR242 output from bytecode->native test
736,737c745,747
< PASS: PR242 -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: PR242 -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: PR242 -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: PR242 -O output from bytecode->native test
739,740c749,750
< PASS: PR260 execution from source compiled test
< PASS: PR260 output from source compiled test
---
> FAIL: PR260 execution from source compiled test
> UNTESTED: PR260 output from source compiled test
743,744c753,755
< PASS: PR260 execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: PR260 output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: PR260 execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: PR260 output from bytecode->native test
746,747c757,758
< PASS: PR260 -O execution from source compiled test
< PASS: PR260 -O output from source compiled test
---
> FAIL: PR260 -O execution from source compiled test
> UNTESTED: PR260 -O output from source compiled test
750,751c761,763
< PASS: PR260 -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: PR260 -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: PR260 -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: PR260 -O output from bytecode->native test
767,768c779,780
< PASS: PR56 execution from source compiled test
< PASS: PR56 output from source compiled test
---
> FAIL: PR56 execution from source compiled test
> UNTESTED: PR56 output from source compiled test
774,775c786,787
< PASS: PR56 -O execution from source compiled test
< PASS: PR56 -O output from source compiled test
---
> FAIL: PR56 -O execution from source compiled test
> UNTESTED: PR56 -O output from source compiled test
795,796c807,808
< PASS: Shazam execution from source compiled test
< PASS: Shazam output from source compiled test
---
> FAIL: Shazam execution from source compiled test
> UNTESTED: Shazam output from source compiled test
802,803c814,815
< PASS: Shazam -O execution from source compiled test
< PASS: Shazam -O output from source compiled test
---
> FAIL: Shazam -O execution from source compiled test
> UNTESTED: Shazam -O output from source compiled test
855,856c867,869
< PASS: Thread_Interrupt execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: Thread_Interrupt output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: Thread_Interrupt execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: Thread_Interrupt output from bytecode->native test
862,863c875,877
< PASS: Thread_Interrupt -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: Thread_Interrupt -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: Thread_Interrupt -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: Thread_Interrupt -O output from bytecode->native test
869,870c883,885
< PASS: Thread_Join execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: Thread_Join output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: Thread_Join execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: Thread_Join output from bytecode->native test
876,877c891,893
< PASS: Thread_Join -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: Thread_Join -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: Thread_Join -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: Thread_Join -O output from bytecode->native test
883,884c899,901
< PASS: Thread_Monitor execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: Thread_Monitor output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: Thread_Monitor execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: Thread_Monitor output from bytecode->native test
890,891c907,909
< PASS: Thread_Monitor -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: Thread_Monitor -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: Thread_Monitor -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: Thread_Monitor -O output from bytecode->native test
893,894c911,912
< PASS: Thread_Sleep execution from source compiled test
< PASS: Thread_Sleep output from source compiled test
---
> FAIL: Thread_Sleep execution from source compiled test
> UNTESTED: Thread_Sleep output from source compiled test
900,901c918,919
< PASS: Thread_Sleep -O execution from source compiled test
< PASS: Thread_Sleep -O output from source compiled test
---
> FAIL: Thread_Sleep -O execution from source compiled test
> UNTESTED: Thread_Sleep -O output from source compiled test
925,926c943,945
< PASS: Thread_Wait_2 execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: Thread_Wait_2 output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: Thread_Wait_2 execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: Thread_Wait_2 output from bytecode->native test
932,933c951,953
< PASS: Thread_Wait_2 -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: Thread_Wait_2 -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: Thread_Wait_2 -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: Thread_Wait_2 -O output from bytecode->native test
939,940c959,961
< PASS: Thread_Wait_Interrupt execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: Thread_Wait_Interrupt output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: Thread_Wait_Interrupt execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: Thread_Wait_Interrupt output from bytecode->native test
946,947c967,969
< PASS: Thread_Wait_Interrupt -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: Thread_Wait_Interrupt -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: Thread_Wait_Interrupt -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: Thread_Wait_Interrupt -O output from bytecode->native test
949,950c971,972
< PASS: Throw_1 execution from source compiled test
< PASS: Throw_1 output from source compiled test
---
> FAIL: Throw_1 execution from source compiled test
> UNTESTED: Throw_1 output from source compiled test
956,957c978,979
< PASS: Throw_1 -O execution from source compiled test
< PASS: Throw_1 -O output from source compiled test
---
> FAIL: Throw_1 -O execution from source compiled test
> UNTESTED: Throw_1 -O output from source compiled test
967,968c989,991
< PASS: anfi execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: anfi output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: anfi execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: anfi output from bytecode->native test
974,975c997,999
< PASS: anfi -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: anfi -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: anfi -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: anfi -O output from bytecode->native test
981,982c1005,1007
< PASS: anon execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: anon output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: anon execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: anon output from bytecode->native test
988,989c1013,1015
< PASS: anon -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: anon -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: anon -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: anon -O output from bytecode->native test
995,996c1021,1023
< PASS: anon2 execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: anon2 output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: anon2 execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: anon2 output from bytecode->native test
1002,1003c1029,1031
< PASS: anon2 -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: anon2 -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: anon2 -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: anon2 -O output from bytecode->native test
1009,1010c1037,1039
< PASS: anon3 execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: anon3 output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: anon3 execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: anon3 output from bytecode->native test
1016,1017c1045,1047
< PASS: anon3 -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: anon3 -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: anon3 -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: anon3 -O output from bytecode->native test
1023,1024c1053,1055
< PASS: anon4 execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: anon4 output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: anon4 execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: anon4 output from bytecode->native test
1030,1031c1061,1063
< PASS: anon4 -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: anon4 -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: anon4 -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: anon4 -O output from bytecode->native test
1079,1080c1111,1113
< PASS: direct_read execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: direct_read output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: direct_read execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: direct_read output from bytecode->native test
1086,1087c1119,1121
< PASS: direct_read -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: direct_read -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: direct_read -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: direct_read -O output from bytecode->native test
1093,1094c1127,1129
< PASS: direct_write execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: direct_write output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: direct_write execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: direct_write output from bytecode->native test
1100,1101c1135,1137
< PASS: direct_write -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: direct_write -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: direct_write -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: direct_write -O output from bytecode->native test
1107,1108c1143,1145
< PASS: err1 execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: err1 output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: err1 execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: err1 output from bytecode->native test
1114,1115c1151,1153
< PASS: err1 -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: err1 -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: err1 -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: err1 -O output from bytecode->native test
1124,1125c1162,1163
< PASS: err10 -O execution from source compiled test
< PASS: err10 -O output from source compiled test
---
> FAIL: err10 -O execution from source compiled test
> UNTESTED: err10 -O output from source compiled test
1180,1181c1218,1219
< PASS: err2 -O execution from source compiled test
< PASS: err2 -O output from source compiled test
---
> FAIL: err2 -O execution from source compiled test
> UNTESTED: err2 -O output from source compiled test
1194,1195c1232,1233
< PASS: err3 -O execution from source compiled test
< PASS: err3 -O output from source compiled test
---
> FAIL: err3 -O execution from source compiled test
> UNTESTED: err3 -O output from source compiled test
1257,1258c1295,1296
< PASS: err8 execution from source compiled test
< PASS: err8 output from source compiled test
---
> FAIL: err8 execution from source compiled test
> UNTESTED: err8 output from source compiled test
1264,1265c1302,1303
< PASS: err8 -O execution from source compiled test
< PASS: err8 -O output from source compiled test
---
> FAIL: err8 -O execution from source compiled test
> UNTESTED: err8 -O output from source compiled test
1289,1290c1327,1329
< PASS: final_inner execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: final_inner output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: final_inner execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: final_inner output from bytecode->native test
1296,1297c1335,1337
< PASS: final_inner -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: final_inner -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: final_inner -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: final_inner -O output from bytecode->native test
1303,1304c1343,1345
< PASS: final_int execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: final_int output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: final_int execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: final_int output from bytecode->native test
1310,1311c1351,1353
< PASS: final_int -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: final_int -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: final_int -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: final_int -O output from bytecode->native test
1331,1332c1373,1375
< PASS: indirect execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: indirect output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: indirect execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: indirect output from bytecode->native test
1338,1339c1381,1383
< PASS: indirect -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: indirect -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: indirect -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: indirect -O output from bytecode->native test
1345,1346c1389,1391
< PASS: indirect_read execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: indirect_read output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: indirect_read execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: indirect_read output from bytecode->native test
1352,1353c1397,1399
< PASS: indirect_read -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: indirect_read -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: indirect_read -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: indirect_read -O output from bytecode->native test
1359,1360c1405,1407
< PASS: indirect_write execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: indirect_write output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: indirect_write execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: indirect_write output from bytecode->native test
1366,1367c1413,1415
< PASS: indirect_write -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: indirect_write -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: indirect_write -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: indirect_write -O output from bytecode->native test
1373,1374c1421,1423
< PASS: inner1 execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: inner1 output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: inner1 execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: inner1 output from bytecode->native test
1380,1381c1429,1431
< PASS: inner1 -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: inner1 -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: inner1 -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: inner1 -O output from bytecode->native test
1401,1402c1451,1453
< PASS: inner3 execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: inner3 output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: inner3 execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: inner3 output from bytecode->native test
1408,1409c1459,1461
< PASS: inner3 -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: inner3 -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: inner3 -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: inner3 -O output from bytecode->native test
1415,1416c1467,1469
< PASS: inner4 execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: inner4 output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: inner4 execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: inner4 output from bytecode->native test
1422,1423c1475,1477
< PASS: inner4 -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: inner4 -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: inner4 -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: inner4 -O output from bytecode->native test
1429,1430c1483,1485
< PASS: inner_array execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: inner_array output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: inner_array execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: inner_array output from bytecode->native test
1436,1437c1491,1493
< PASS: inner_array -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: inner_array -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: inner_array -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: inner_array -O output from bytecode->native test
1443,1444c1499,1501
< PASS: inner_interface execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: inner_interface output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: inner_interface execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: inner_interface output from bytecode->native test
1450,1451c1507,1509
< PASS: inner_interface -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: inner_interface -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: inner_interface -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: inner_interface -O output from bytecode->native test
1513,1514c1571,1573
< PASS: multiple_finit execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: multiple_finit output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: multiple_finit execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: multiple_finit output from bytecode->native test
1520,1521c1579,1581
< PASS: multiple_finit -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: multiple_finit -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: multiple_finit -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: multiple_finit -O output from bytecode->native test
1527,1528c1587,1589
< PASS: nested_with_ctor execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: nested_with_ctor output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: nested_with_ctor execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: nested_with_ctor output from bytecode->native test
1534,1535c1595,1597
< PASS: nested_with_ctor -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: nested_with_ctor -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: nested_with_ctor -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: nested_with_ctor -O output from bytecode->native test
1537,1538c1599,1600
< PASS: pr109 execution from source compiled test
< PASS: pr109 output from source compiled test
---
> FAIL: pr109 execution from source compiled test
> UNTESTED: pr109 output from source compiled test
1544,1545c1606,1607
< PASS: pr109 -O execution from source compiled test
< PASS: pr109 -O output from source compiled test
---
> FAIL: pr109 -O execution from source compiled test
> UNTESTED: pr109 -O output from source compiled test
1569,1570c1631,1633
< PASS: pr179 execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: pr179 output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: pr179 execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: pr179 output from bytecode->native test
1576,1577c1639,1641
< PASS: pr179 -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: pr179 -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: pr179 -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: pr179 -O output from bytecode->native test
1611,1612c1675,1677
< PASS: search_outer execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: search_outer output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: search_outer execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: search_outer output from bytecode->native test
1618,1619c1683,1685
< PASS: search_outer -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: search_outer -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: search_outer -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: search_outer -O output from bytecode->native test
1625,1626c1691,1693
< PASS: private_direct_read execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: private_direct_read output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: private_direct_read execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: private_direct_read output from bytecode->native test
1632,1633c1699,1701
< PASS: private_direct_read -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: private_direct_read -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: private_direct_read -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: private_direct_read -O output from bytecode->native test
1642,1643c1710,1712
< PASS: stringconst execution from bytecode->native test
< XPASS: stringconst output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: stringconst execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: stringconst output from bytecode->native test
1652,1653c1721,1723
< PASS: stringconst -O execution from bytecode->native test
< XPASS: stringconst -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: stringconst -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: stringconst -O output from bytecode->native test
1673,1674c1743,1745
< PASS: stub execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: stub output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: stub execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: stub output from bytecode->native test
1680,1681c1751,1753
< PASS: stub -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: stub -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: stub -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: stub -O output from bytecode->native test
1701,1702c1773,1775
< PASS: tmi execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: tmi output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: tmi execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: tmi output from bytecode->native test
1708,1709c1781,1783
< PASS: tmi -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: tmi -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: tmi -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: tmi -O output from bytecode->native test
1715,1716c1789,1791
< PASS: tp execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: tp output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: tp execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: tp output from bytecode->native test
1722,1723c1797,1799
< PASS: tp -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: tp -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: tp -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: tp -O output from bytecode->native test
1729,1730c1805,1807
< PASS: update_outer execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: update_outer output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: update_outer execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: update_outer output from bytecode->native test
1736,1737c1813,1815
< PASS: update_outer -O execution from bytecode->native test
< PASS: update_outer -O output from bytecode->native test
---
> WARNING: program timed out.
> FAIL: update_outer -O execution from bytecode->native test
> UNTESTED: update_outer -O output from bytecode->native test
1742,1743c1820,1822
< # of expected passes		1674
< # of unexpected successes	12
---