What goes into gcc-3.0.1 and what not?

Martin Kahlert martin.kahlert@infineon.com
Mon Jul 16 01:24:00 GMT 2001

Hi!
Could anybody please tell me about what goes into the trunk and
what patches are considered for 3.0.1?

I understand, that new features are for 3.1, only.
But what about bugfixes?
In our software, every bugfix which is simple enough, that we
can tell that it won't hurt, goes into bugfix releases, too.
This doesn't seem to be the case in libgcj. E.g. JNI bugfixes are
considered not important enough to go into 3.0.1.
But: If JNI is not that important, even a breakage of it due to
a bugfix will not be that important, too, or am i wrong?

Thanks for clarification,
Martin.

--
The early bird catches the worm. If you want something else for
breakfast, get up later.