Redhat GCC 2.96 won't work? java/lang/String.java:0: bad value constant type 0, index 0

Kevin A. Burton burton@relativity.yi.org
Fri Jan 26 08:27:00 GMT 2001

[Hello to all my fans in domestic surveillance] Nazi Kennedy Ortega Honduras
Waco, Texas Semtex Delta Force North Korea kibo jihad Soviet PLO Mossad security